Sales Engineer - Stoelting Cleaning
We are seeking an individual for the position of Sales Engineer - Stoelting Cleaning. This person is responsible for the sale of cleaning equipment products and associated equipment. Identify, train and manage the relationship with in-market representation. Act as a liaison between customer, design engineering and manufacturing to ensure customer needs are met.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Work with in-market representatives to identify potential customers and sales opportunities. Provide training and resources to representatives. Evaluate and manage rep performance to ensure sales and profitability goals are met.
- Create and deliver sales presentations to customers
- Work with lab personnel to understand and qualify cleaning criteria.
- Prepare and present clear, accurate, and timely sales proposals based on an understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Submit technically and commercially complete sales orders including all terms and conditions.
- Meet annual revenue and margin objectives.
- Identify and capture new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate effective use of CRM to manage opportunities.
- Attend seminars, trade shows and regional conventions as required.
- Support market intelligence by staying abreast of industry trends, competitors, new applications and products to support product development and marketing.
- Special sales/marketing projects as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Sales/Marketing is required.
- 2+ years of experience in technical equipment sales
- Knowledge and/or experience in electronic or industrial parts cleaning industry preferred
- Manufacturing and operations knowledge a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
- Manufacturing familiarity
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, customer specifications, warranties, company standards, electrical schematics and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees of the organization—verbally and in writing.
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills /troubleshooting ability
- Multitasking ability
- Takes Initiative
- Team Oriented
Company Cultural Requirements
- Treat all people with Respect - People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
- Take Ownership - People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
- Empower Action - We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
- Commitment to Stakeholders - We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
- Life Beyond Work - People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.