Warranty Call Center Administrator
We are seeking an individual for the position of Warranty Call Center Administrator. This individual will interact directly with our customers and provide fast, accurate and friendly information and support to our customers. This includes technical Service Call Maintenance (T-Calls), sales order entry and status, return authorization entry, and more.
- Demonstrate the company mission statement of Setting the Standard. This includes the following:
- Be a team player.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to accept new assignments.
- Actively participate in, and maintains relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Focus on team goals and takes initiative to achieve them.
- Promote a positive working relationship with team members.
- Maintain an open-minded attitude.
- Work with team members openly to resolve conflicts.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying and challenging reasons behind current processes. Support alternative solutions for process improvements, and recognize benefits of the change. Challenge established work procedures and suggest alternatives.
- Interact directly with our customers. Provide fast, accurate and friendly information and support to our customers. This includes:
- Technical Service Call Maintenance (T-Calls)
- Sales Order Entry and Status
- Return Authorization Entry and Status
- Process E-Mail Inquiries
- UPS Call Tag Status
- Product Availability (Finished Goods and Service Parts)
- Relationship Building by Understanding our Customers’ Needs
- Answer Basic Trouble-Shooting Calls (Induction/Warmers)
- Reception Desk Coverage for Breaks, Lunches and as needed
- Manages Technical Service Call Data. Ensure open t-calls are processed in a timely and correct fashion. This includes reviewing reports, making inquiries, and contacting customer and/or service agencies.
- Maintain product knowledge through internal training programs, reviewing available literature and personal interaction with Product Managers, Engineers and other experts.
- Communicate with the Technical Service Management on new, unique and persistent issues, to seek understanding, problem solving and future product improvements.
- Build relationships with internal and external customers and coworkers to ensure smooth communication and problem resolution.
- Responsible for working with your team to attain a world-class level of Customer Service. Fast and efficient telephone response, order processing and problem resolution, with strong understanding of customers’ needs. This includes learning from each other, sharing workloads, and solving problems together.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong PC and ERP-based skills.
- Strong teamwork and customer-focused orientation.
- A degree beyond high school preferred.
- 2 years of Customer service experience preferred.