We are seeking an individual for the position of Transportation Coordinator. This position is responsible for domestic and international documentation and shipping, as well as processing overages shortages and damage claims.
- Domestic and International Documentation
- Prepare Bills of Lading and air waybills for domestic and international shipments.
- Notify carriers for daily pick-ups.
- Prepare Commercial Invoice, NAFTA Certificates as required.
- Scan documents for later retrieval.
- Domestic and International Shipping
- Provide rate quotes as requested.
- Invoice shipped orders, making any needed adjustments and calculating shipping charges.
- Process Overages, Shortages, and Damage Claims
- Investigate and process OS &D claims as assigned by Supervisor.
- Process credits/debits as required.
- Files claims with carriers
- Process return authorizations
- Audit and authorize correct freight billing and payment.
- Respond to Internal and External customer requests in an appropriate and timely manner.
Company Culture Requirements
- Treat all people with Respect - People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
- Take Ownership - People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
- Empower Action - We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
- Commitment to Stakeholders - We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
- Life Beyond Work - People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.