Set Up Operator A - 3rd Shift
Menomonee Falls, WI
We are seeking an individual for the position of Set Up Operator A - Large 89 - 3rd Shift. This position will operate presses to ensure quality product which meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Operate various size punch presses after set ups are completed by others.
- Remove or help remove dies after run and assist in set ups.
- Use precision measuring instruments for first and subsequent finished pieces.
- Detect and report faulty work, die malfunctions and press malfunctions
- Assist the Press room supervisor with special projects.
- General housekeeping
- Display willingness to assist others when necessary.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- At least three months light industrial experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and externally using both oral and written means.
- Knowledge of metal stampings industry preferred but not required.
- A team oriented approach to solving problems in a self directed work environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based upon production demand and at least 45 hours per week.