Set Up Operator A - 3rd Shift
Menomonee Falls, WI
We are seeking an individual for the position of Set Up Operator A - Large 89 - 3rd Shift. This position will operate presses to ensure quality product which meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Operate various size punch presses after set ups are completed by others.
- Remove or help remove dies after run and assist in set ups.
- Use precision measuring instruments for first and subsequent finished pieces.
- Detect and report faulty work, die malfunctions and press malfunctions
- Assist the Press room supervisor with special projects.
- General housekeeping
- Display willingness to assist others when necessary.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- At least three months light industrial experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and externally using both oral and written means.
- Knowledge of metal stampings industry preferred but not required.
- A team oriented approach to solving problems in a self directed work environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based upon production demand and at least 45 hours per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.