Selling Process Trainer - Inside Sales Support
We are seeking an individual for the position of Selling Process Trainer - Inside Sales Support. This position is created to provide sales support and sales training for Vollrath Manufacturing Services and Stoelting Cleaning Sales team in order to build an efficient sales force. Sales Training includes developing, recommending, implementing, and conducting sales training programs. In addition, this individual will be responsible for CRM management with the goal to collect, analyze and interpret data understanding trends data analysis by giving recommendations.
- Assist in the development and documentation of the current and future sales process for VMS and Stoelting Cleaning business units.
- Work with Sales Director to develop, organize and deliver sales and technical training information for VMS RSM’s, Stoelting Cleaning Sales Engineers and Independent Sales Reps.
- Manage the CRM database to ensure information is accurate and timely. In addition, use the CRM to collect, analyze, interpret and summarize data to identify trends in order to identify initiatives that support sales efforts.
- Utilize existing resources and identifying new resources to support sales efforts and update selling technics and materials. Identify and lead continuous improvement events to streamline sales process.
- Assist in developing and updating the technical product content for marketing in order to develop into effective sales materials.
- Limited travel with Sales Personnel to meet with customer in market.
- Meet revenue and margin objectives for VMS and Stoelting Cleaning Divisions.
- Create and deliver sales training and CI events as assigned by Sales Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year university required.
- Minimum 1-2+ yrs. experience developing and implementing Sales Training program.
- Ability to read and understand part drawings and specifications. Engineering background preferred.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office, Showcase, CRM Dynamics, JDE and the ability to learn current Vollrath systems.
- Excellent communication skills. Good customer presentation skills. Acumen in selling and marketing.
- Self-directed and motivated with the ability to facilitate problem solving within a custom sales solution.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and in a quality manner.
- Ability to communicate and form strong working relationships between with Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical Service Teams.
- Ability to form strong relationships with customer and respond to all requests in a timely manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.