Regional Sales Manager - Mexico
We are seeking a individual for the position of Regional Sales Manager - Mexico.
- Develop strategies, including for targeted accounts, targeted products, competitive risk and opportunities.
- Provide input for and implement corporate strategies.
- Provide input including competitive information, customer trends, and pricing issues.
- Recommend changes in distribution network as necessary.
- Manage chain accounts as necessary
- Manage operator programs
- Be responsible for major account reviews
- Be responsible for reinforcing the company’s strategic objectives, evaluating DSM/Rep sales numbers and attaining the company plan
- Direct and lead District Sales Managers with consideration for prior year history, distribution changes, competitive activity, account prioritization, product strategies, goal setting, strategic plan, etc.
- Provide clear and consistent communications regarding performance issues, objectives, distribution changes, pricing deviations, promotional activities, competitive issues, etc.
- Manpower assessments and recommendations (hiring/terminating as required)
- Report evaluations
- Regional meetings, planning and implementation
- Trade show leadership
- Expense control leadership and management of coop funds, support material, samples, etc., to ensure cost control and best use of company resources
- Provide ongoing input regarding performance issues and respond promptly to requests for assistance
- Provide ongoing training relative to specific requirements or growth opportunities
- Establish goals and objectives necessary and consistent with corporate goals and strategies and provide written evaluations on individual performance
- Work with International Marketing to develop promotional programs and new products.
- Prepare sales budget information for the region. Provide budget requirements annually to cover customer calls, trade shows, advertising, and other programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of five years of industry experience
- Two years of management experience preferred
- Dealer background preferred
- Basic computer skills; spreadsheets, PowerPoint, in addition to basic blueprint reading ability and familiarity with financial reports
- Be creative
- Spanish Language required
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills