Power Electronics Engineer
We are seeking an individual for the position of Power Electronics Engineer. This individual is responsible for leading the design, development, engineering, and testing of the induction cooking processes.
- Design electrical circuits to meet stated requirements and perform detailed design calculations to select electrical components.
- Prepare detailed test plans for component circuitry, monitor test performance, correct deficiencies as needed, and prepare test reports and recommendations to management.
- Prepare cost estimates and schedules for assigned projects. Provide reports to management and customers as needed.
- Support manufacturing and customer service with technical problems on released products.
- Provide technical guidance to engineering personnel.
- Degree in electrical engineering/power electronics.
- Experience with analog design and power conversion.
- In-depth knowledge of design, application, and fabrication/assembly of power supply circuits and components, circuit boards, wiring and wiring harnesses, and control elements.
- Knowledge and experience of National Electrical Code, UL, CE, WII and ROHS standards.
- Ability to speak Chinese a plus.