Plant Human Resources Manager
We are seeking an individual for the position of Plant Human Resources Manager.This position will be responsible for the development and implementation of programs for recruitment and retention, training and development of all employees and a high level of involvement in employee relations, as well as, supporting Occupational Health and Safety initiatives.
- Facilitate conflict resolutions between employees, and efficiently manage the process, as well as, provide consistent policy interpretation to management and employee groups.
- Identify and manage projects that enhance continuous improvements in safety, quality and productivity/cost reductions.
- Coach and train our management team regarding issues in talent management and succession planning.
- Oversee the recruitment of hourly employees.
- Work with other members of the Human Resource Department to develop company wide programs in the areas of health, wellness and employee satisfaction.
- Act as a liaison between the manufacturing facility and human resources to assure that consistent policies and procedures are applied to all locations.
- Be the site facilitator for company planned activities and corporate charitable giving.
- Minimum of five years experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or Labor Relations.
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred.
- A high degree of proficiency in oral/written communication, exceptional computer skills and the ability to work effectively with all employees within all levels of the organization.