Part-time Mailroom Coordinator
We are seeking an individual for the position of part-time mailroom coordinator. This person ensures the mailroom runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- Sort incoming mail/faxes for internal OEM, International and Foodservice distribution.
- Pick up internal mail once a day
- Deliver large/heavy packages to various offices
- Prepares outgoing mail/packages including UPS shipments, online Fed Ex shipments and online Purolator shipments
- Collate and package all literature requests
- Prepare advertising materials for mailings per customer/salesperson and Marketing
- Department requests.
- Mailing of company invoices.
- Mailing Vendor/Employee Checks
- Pack up Show materials and get it to distribution
- Put Show materials away and replenish inventories for show bins
- Collate/Copy Sales meeting materials
- Receiving in JDE from packing slips
- Receiving and shelving all literature
- Inventory of all literature notify Marketing Communications when to reorder
- Data entry into CMS - Leads/Mailing lists
- Inventory all envelopes/boxes/supplies notify manager when reorder is needed
- Use of various machines on a daily basis (folder inserter/Postage Meter/Envelope opener/copy machine/fax machine/pallet jack)
- Basic record keeping – postage meter/personal mailings
- Keeping money in the postage meter account/requesting check for additional postage in a sufficient amount of time
- Keep work environment neat, and organized
- Receive wearable items into storeroom, shelve items, inventory items and ship items.
- Track wearable items on spreadsheets by territory and by item when shipped.
- Keep Room A neat and orderly.
Ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization.
Ability to work under minimal supervision.
Basic PC skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Must be accurate in detail work and maintain confidentiality of information.
Ability to lift packages weighing up to 50 lbs.
Education equivalent of high school diploma. One to three years office experience.
Company Culture Requirements
- Treat all people with Respect - People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
- Take Ownership - People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
- Empower Action - We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
- Commitment to Stakeholders - We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
- Life Beyond Work - People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.