Part Time Customer Care Specialist
We are seeking an individual for the position of Part Time Customer Care Specialist. This individual will demonstrate the company mission statement “Outperform Everyday”.
- Professionally greets all visitors to the company. Has them fill out proper pass and announces the visitors to the proper employee.
- Operates System Switchboard
- Screens and directs all incoming calls to proper extension or as necessary, contacts personnel through auto-call or paging system.
- Assists extension user in placing conference calls, foreign calls, etc.
- Takes and relays messages to personnel without coverage or when coverage is unavailable.
- Makes recommendations to supervisor for upgrades of existing equipment and changes in switchboard procedures. Assists in development of same.
- Monitors switchboard activity as requested.
- Relief Attendants
- Provides training for all duties to new relief attendants.
- Informs relief attendants of procedure changes when made and updates procedure manual accordingly.
- Monitors and reports to supervisor quality performance for all relief operators.
- Assists immediate department personnel with order entry, mailings, sorting and collecting information, and updating lead-time information in JD Edwards.
- Assists other company personnel with projects after notification and permission of supervisor.
- Flexibility is required for additional switchboard coverage, i.e., vacations, illnesses, or any other reason, which may occur.
- General - Neat appearance. Pleasant telephone voice. Cooperative, tactful personality for handling contacts with all callers and personnel.
- Specific - Educational equivalent of high school diploma and 3 through 12 months related experience. Ability to multi-task and handle pressure during peak calling periods of the day.
- Good knowledge of Vollrath organization so correct decisions can be made for routing incoming calls.
Company Culture Requirements
- Treat all people with Respect - People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
- Take Ownership - People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
- Empower Action - We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
- Commitment to Stakeholders - We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
- Life Beyond Work - People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.