- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Ability to work independently.
- Familiarity with cleaning techniques.
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and externally using both oral and written means.
- Knowledge of metal stampings industry preferred but not required.
- A team oriented approach to solving problems in a self directed work environment.
- This position requires frequent walking and standing, and regular twisting, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.