Mechanical Engineering Co-op
We are seeking an individual for the position of Mechanical Engineering Co-op. Engineering Co-op will be provided opportunities in the various engineering disciplines at Vollrath over the course of their schedule.
- Each student will begin their Co-op program in the Design Group for approximately 4 weeks. This will set the foundation for the remaining program. Students will be trained and mentored by a Designer. Their training will involve:
- ECR training
- SolidWorks development
- Drawing generation
- Drawing review
- Structure and flow of Design, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Students will work with Designers, Engineers, Manufacturing and Marketing
- Upon completion of this segment students will be partnered with an Engineer and assigned to a current project based on the project need. Students will be exposed to:
- Tool design
- Deep Draw
- Countertop products
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Student work will focus on the needs of the project and may will involve product/component design, problem solving, interaction with various disciplines, report development, Engineering change requests.