Mechanical Engineering Co-op
We are seeking an individual for the position of Mechanical Engineering Co-op. Engineering Co-op will be provided opportunities in the various engineering disciplines at Vollrath over the course of their schedule.
- Each student will begin their Co-op program in the Design Group for approximately 4 weeks. This will set the foundation for the remaining program. Students will be trained and mentored by a Designer. Their training will involve:
- ECR training
- SolidWorks development
- Drawing generation
- Drawing review
- Structure and flow of Design, Engineering and Manufacturing
- Students will work with Designers, Engineers, Manufacturing and Marketing
- Upon completion of this segment students will be partnered with an Engineer and assigned to a current project based on the project need. Students will be exposed to:
- Tool design
- Deep Draw
- Countertop products
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Student work will focus on the needs of the project and may will involve product/component design, problem solving, interaction with various disciplines, report development, Engineering change requests.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.