Latin America Product Training Manager
We are seeking an individual for the position of Product Training Manager. This individual will be responsible for providing training for internal staff, distributors, dealers, and end user customers to maximize foodservice equipment sales by determining and solving product training needs, developing curriculum and employees.
- Accomplishes product training objectives by orienting, training, coaching, counseling employees for both internal and external customers; through the use of curriculum and train the trainer sessions to help improve sales and product effectiveness.
- Responsible for Vollrath University.
- Responsibilities, not limited to, produce training curriculum for Customers/Dealers/DSM’s, take lead for Vollrath University training videos in Spanish, coordinate all lodging and transportation for VU Guest.
- Achieves product training operational objectives by contributing training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing and scheduling training classes. Working with sales and customer service to implement standards, resolve problems, complete audits, identify trends, determine training system improvements, and implementing change.
- Meets training financial objectives. Forecasts training requirements, prepares an annual budget, schedules expenditures, analyzes variances, and initiates corrective actions.
- Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results. Confers with Regional Sales Managers and Distributor Principles, reviews results of trainer coaching; evaluates training effectiveness.
- Responsible for coordinating equipment needed at training events as well as equipment needed at local training facilities.
- Act as back-up to technical support when needed.
- Utilizes all forms of media to deliver training curriculum.
- Works with Regional Managers to organize and execute Trade Shows.
- Works directly with sales teams and distributors, demonstrate Stoelting or Vollrath products.
- Develops resources by; maintaining libraries and databases; building interactive and integrated job knowledge support systems.
- Participates in educational opportunities; reads professional publications; maintains personal networks; participates in professional organizations.
- Development, Coordination and Execution of Training schedules
- Customer Service, Emphasizing Excellence
- Hands-on Refrigeration Experience preferred
- Development of product training programs
- Familiarity with Soft Serve and Frozen Beverage Equipment preferred
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Knowledge of Electronic Controls
- Experience with e-learning and delivery applications
- Serv Safe certified preferred
- CFSP preferred
- Presentation Skills including all forms of media
- Able to develop, document and teach service curriculum
- Communication Skills (Written, Verbal, Team Dynamics, and Customer Facing) Multi-lingual preferred
- Motivates Others, Motivation for sales associates
- Foster Teamwork, Coaching, and mentoring
- Determining Customer training needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-learning development tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Timely and professional follow-up of customer requests
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or 5 years’ experience training in the food service industry.