International Financial Analyst
We are seeking an individual for the position of International Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for international financial statements, updating foreign currency, and coordinating and reviewing audits.
- International financial statements
- Prepare and review the monthly financial statements for all foreign operations including but not limited to Europe, Mexico and China.
- Primary accounting contact person for the international warehouse personnel to help with problem solving, inventory issues, and accounting issues.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination the annual plan for the international entities.
- Monthly reconciliation of international balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare monthly intercompany sales elimination entries.
- Assist in reconciliation of intercompany transfers of inventory.
- Update monthly and historical foreign currency rates in JDE using bank published data.
- Review foreign accounts payable invoices and provide account coding before processing.
- Assist local personnel with the preparation of documentation for filing of statutory tax reports.
- Coordinate and review the required statutory audits and tax filings for all international entities.
- Maintain transfer pricing policies and documentation to be compliant with the taxing authorities.
- Monthly bank reconciliations of all foreign cash accounts.
- Special project work as assigned.
- The position requires a strong self-starting individual with a sense of purpose and a resourceful attitude who will seek out projects and complete them.
- Strong analytical skills and a broad technical background are required.
- Good oral and written communication skills for dealing with all levels of management.
- Four-year college degree with a major in accounting.
- Three to five years related experience.
- The ability to perform advanced excel functions such as pivot tables, filters, sorting, subtotals, and graphs.
- Experience in JDE or other ERP systems preferable, and the ability to create ad hoc financial reports using a data base report writing tool, a plus.