International Channel Specialist
We are seeking an individual for the position of International Channel Specialist. This position is responsible for the creation and management of strategic internal and external partnerships and alliances that enable Vollrath/Stoelting to achieve its strategic objectives.
- Creation and management of strategic internal and external partnerships and alliances that enable Vollrath/Stoelting to achieve its strategic objectives
- Develop and nurture relationships with Area Managers
- Act as point of contact for product and marketing management issues between Area Managers and Vollrath/Stoelting.
- Work with Marketing/Product Management to maintain a marketing intelligence reporting capability in order to keep abreast of market, customer, competitor and supplier trends
- Aid in defining new products and the product development process.
- Work with Vollrath/Stoelting channel partners to plan, develop, and execute channel marketing strategies that maximize sales and profitability.
- Align channel communication strategies with brand strategies.
- Actively engage Channel Management on channel marketing budget and measurement of campaign ROI.
- Support Area Managers with planning and execution of Channel events and tradeshows.
- Communicate program results to management.
- Perform inside sales functions for areas of the world not covered by Area Managers.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills.
- Must have the ability to organize work and perform duties independently.
- Must be poised and assertive to make responsible decisions relating to servicing and selling customers.
- Must be able to handle pressure situations, adapt to change and react quickly to respond to customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) preferred, plus 2 to 4 years of marketing/inside sales experience.
- Understanding of computer concepts plus familiarity with automated order scheduling/processing systems.
- Foreign language skills a plus.