Human Resources Manager - Dane & Menomonee Falls
The HR Manager is responsible for performing HR related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting the Dane and Menomonee Falls locations. The position will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment for hourly factory positions, training and compliance.
- Act as business partner to the facility managers to coach on all things people related.
- Facilitate conflict resolutions between employees, and efficiently manage the process, as well as, provide consistent policy interpretation to management and employee groups.
- Coach our management team regarding issues in corporate lead talent management and succession planning. Create development plans for high potentials, high performers as well as creating improvement plans for those who are struggling
- Identify and manage projects that enhance continuous improvements in talent development, engagement, safety, quality and productivity/cost reductions.
- Oversee the recruitment of hourly factory employees.
- Work with other members of the Human Resource Department to develop company wide programs in the areas of employee engagement, culture, health and safety
- Act as a liaison between the facility and human resources to assure that consistent policies and procedures are applied to all locations. Recommend improvements
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Be the site facilitator for company planned activities and corporate charitable giving.
- Coach managers and employees in goal setting and performance management processes to assure alignment with the business goals and personal growth opportunities
- Minimum of five years experience working in a Manufacturing environment supporting all employees Bachelors required. Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations or MBA preferred.
- PHR/SPHR Certification preferred.
- A high degree of proficiency in oral/written communication
- Exceptional computer skills
- Ability to work effectively with all employees within all levels of the organization.