HR Generalist/Organizational Development Specialist
We are seeking an individual for the position of Human Resources Generalist/Organizational Development Specialist. This position plans, develops, implements and administers HR programs for company employees. Responsible for managing and integrating human resource programs across the organization to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Demonstrate the company mission statement of Outperform Every day.
- Help support the goal of establishing the human capital of the organization as a critical component in accomplishing business goals.
- Plan, coordinate and direct talent management initiatives, employee training and staff development programs.
- Act as the first point of contact for team managers in human resource policy, process, procedure and best practice.
- Guide and coach all employee groups with respect to compliance.
- Conduct needs analysis studies and confer with managers and supervisors to determine organizational and training needs.
- Design people solutions working in concert with managers.
- Provide consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures related to development, training, progression and team dynamics.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Plan and direct new training programs and suggest enhancements to existing training programs for management and employees.
- Develops and maintains training programs.
- Builds out job/career families and development to align with overall talent initiatives
- Keep up to date on best practices within the realm of human resources, as well as governmental regulations affecting company policies and human resources practices.
- Continue the evolution of the company’s talent management program to assure the organization is providing career advancement/opportunities for our employees as well as a plan for the organization.
- Participate in succession planning construction and implementation
- Construct training protocols for subsets of the population targeting specific needs
- Evaluate training courses both in person and virtual and champion improvements or enhancements.
- Establish and enhance development offerings for various levels within the organization.
- Through employee relations, work to build open, robust, credible culture
- Oversee relationships with vendors to ensure appropriate employee participation in outside training programs
- Organize and develop training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, and other educational material.
- Research and coordinate improvements to performance management systems, processes, and activities that link to training needs, performance improvements, career development, and succession planning.
- Design and facilitate programs to allow the people within the organization to continually improve their talents and skillsets