Graphic Designer/Vinyl Graphics Professional
We are seeking an Graphic Designer/Vinyl Graphics Professional. This position must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, detail orientated and be able to work in both an office and manufacturing environment. This position requires hands on application both outdoors at job sites as well as in our production facility. Experience in vehicle wraps or 3-M training a plus. Occasional travel required. The ideal candidate must be able to follow written and oral instructions and procedures while meeting tight deadlines in a continuous fast paced work environment.
- Communicate with Project Management and Design teams to understand and meet customer needs
- Create proofs and obtain customer approval for production.
- Coordinate with Production to meet delivery commitments.
- Physically handle and load rolls of vinyl material, use trimming tools and blades, safely utilize ladders.
- Operate the Roland Sol Jet PRO4 XR-640 Printer/Cutter
- Operate the 60” UV laminator.
- Utilize computer design skills and office automation tools such as Adobe CS applications
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat, Corel Draw, Flexi Sign, Flexisign, Flexi sign Pro and
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Read AutoCAD drawings and mechanical layouts
- Weed, trim, cut and prepare vinyl output and signage materials.
- Perform all signage assembly and vinyl application on a daily basis.
- Assess and revise existing sign elements to ensure quality outputs and products.
- The maintenance of inventory, supplies, and tools to ensure the proper care and maintenance of sign making equipment, printers and machines.
- Maintain clean and organized deportment is important.
- Monitor production materials levels for re-orders as needed
- Associates Degree (Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years in digital printing, vinyl graphics or graphics production.
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Wide Format Vinyl Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- A portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills and projects for review
- Must be a team Player, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment