Equipment Specialist - District Sales Manager
We are seeking an individual for the position of Equipment Specialist - District Sales Manager. This individual will be responsible for increasing the overall sales growth within one's territory consistent with the corporate goal. This goal will be obtained by sales effort s that will be applied to each product line to accomplish a percentage of total sales, in each category, as determined by the Regional Manager.
- Increase Sales with specialized equipment distributors, special fabrication factories and projects in addition to working with consultants approving equipment for new openings and chains.
- Working with other DSM’ s to help sales and customer service from distributors of different regions on product training and recommendation of equipment in local projects.
- Obtain/maintain competitive products information (territory intelligence).
- Regarding accounts work on prioritization and development of Distributors and Projects. Establish objectives and goals for them and evaluate accordingly.
- Accomplishes product training objectives by orienting, training, coaching, counseling employees for both internal and external customers; through the use of curriculum and train the trainer sessions to help improve sales and product effectiveness.
- Responsible for Vollrath University training sessions.
- Responsibilities, not limited to, produce training curriculum for Customers/Dealers/DSM’ s, take lead for Vollrath University training videos in Spanish, coordinate all lodging and transportation for VU Guest.
- Achieves product training operational objectives by contributing training information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing and scheduling training classes. Working with sales and customer service to implement standards, resolve problems, complete audits, identify trends, determine training system improvements, and implementing change.
- Determines training requirements by studying sales and marketing strategic plans and current sales results. Confers with Regional Sale Manages and Distributor Principles, reviews results of trainer coaching; evaluates training effectiveness.
- Responsible for coordinating equipment needed at training events as well as equipment needed at local training facilities.
- Works with Regional Manager to organize and execute Trade Shows.
- Works directly with sales teams and distributors, demonstrate Stoelting and Vollrath products.
- Develops resources by; maintaining libraries and databases; building interactive and integrated job knowledge support systems.
- Cook, Chef or experienced individual in the foodservice industry
- Sales and Customer Service experience, emphasizing excellence
- Familiarity with Soft Serve and Frozen Beverage Equipment preferred
- Presentation Skills including all forms of media
- Development, Coordination and Execution of Training schedules
- Communication Skills (Written, Verbal, Team Dynamics, and Customer Facing) English & Spanish
- Motivates Others, Motivation for sales associates
- Foster Teamwork, Coaching, and mentoring
- Determining Customer training needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-learning development tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Timely and professional follow-up of customer requests
- A Bachelor’ s Degree is preferred and 5 years’ experience in the food service industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.