Electro-Mechanical Maintenance A
Menomonee Falls, WI
We are seeking an individual for the position of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance A. This position provide a wide variety of electrical and maintenance work to support manufacturing operations.
- Install and maintain plant electrical systems, equipment and apparatus to furnish uninterrupted flow of power and lighting. This includes bending and installing conduit, etc.
- Plan, lay out, and install complex wiring circuits and distribution centers in conformance with established codes.
- Install, troubleshoot, maintain, repair and replace electrical switches, controls, PLC’s, micro-switches, sensors, control panels and all other control devices.
- Perform general maintenance work on presses and support equipment.
- Work from a general assignment and complete projects in a timely manner with little or no supervision.
- Locate and repair faulty electrical equipment. Repair AC and DC starters. Changes or replaces bulbs, starters and ballasts.
- Repairs heating appliances, electric meters, and transformers. Checks and tests all electrical circuits.
- Fabricate, setup and weld structures using arc, TIG and MIG welders.
- Cut and fabricate steel using a gas cutting torch.
- Work from wiring diagrams, floor plans, blueprints, mechanical drawings, schematic drawings and code books.
- Fabricate and install gas, air, and water lines.
- Perform preventative and safety inspections on all presses and other equipment.
- Perform general HVAC, plumbing and carpentry duties.
- Assist the Maintenance supervisor with special projects.
- Display willingness to assist others when necessary.
- Ability to become a certified forklift operator.
- Perform crane, hoist, lift, chain, and sling inspection.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- At least 2 years related experience in general maintenance; 3 years industrial electrician experience. Industrial Electrician Journeyman status or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of metal stampings industry and punch press experience is a plus.
- A team oriented approach to solving problems in a self- directed work environment is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based upon demand and at least 50 hours per week, including Saturdays, is required.