Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking an individual for the position of Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the entire company. Researches, defines, develops, implements and manages infrastructure, integrated digital content plan, and lead generation process. This position will work collaboratively to deliver high levels of technical, branded content and sales programs that can be measured to ensure customer engagement and ROI on all of Vollrath owned digital platforms.
Work closely with IT to maintain and expand the digital marketing infrastructure by working with cross functional groups to identify best practices for data integration. Current platforms include; PIM Database, Content Management System, Marketing Automation system, Learning Management System, and a Digital Resource Library.
Oversee all Vollrath business unit websites for both trade customers and end users while ensuring efficient integration with related software systems and optimized for organic search and mobile applications. Define content strategy and develop a blueprint for executing content creation and measuring the effectiveness.
- Scope and manage all future website product launches and upgrades.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to develop annual marketing strategy per business and implement content calendar and online brand campaigns.
- Create the strategy with the Content Manager to develop web, social and e-mail content priorities, optimizations and develop web payoff for all Vollrath digital properties.
- Oversight to the monitoring, tracking and generation reporting for all Vollrath websites, SEO/SEM, digital advertising and e-mail campaigns and provide on-going, proactive learnings and optimization opportunities to Vollrath marketing teams.
- Development of ongoing process improvements.
- Lead ongoing audit, evaluation and implementation of third-party tools and features as needed.
- Manage all Vollrath Web properties and e-mail marketing platforms globally, including and not limited to SEO/SEM and digital advertising.
- Manage external digital agencies, responsible for design and development of all Vollrath web, email and social properties.
- Work closely with global web production teams to coordinate publishing efforts, schedules and share best practices.
- Collaborate with Vollrath IT Staff on projects as needed and to ensure organizational alignment on technology needs.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in Digital Marketing, or Digital Media Fields.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or like field. (MBA Preferred)
- Experience managing a team of people and agencies
- Able to create and maintain a productive, yet fun working environment that helps team members perform at their best every day.
- Competence and experience with Content Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of PIM Data requirements and the information required to effectively present products through digital distribution channels.
- A solid understanding of CRM strategies and planning to ensure customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Working knowledge of web analytic tools and reporting, especially Google Analytics.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to turn data and insights into online marketing initiatives.
- Budget and project management experience.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively build rapport with diverse global team.
- Some travel may be required.
Company Culture Requirements
- Treat all people with Respect - People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
- Take Ownership - People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
- Empower Action - We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
- Commitment to Stakeholders - We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
- Life Beyond Work - People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.