Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an individual for the position of Customer Service Representative. This individual will interact directly with our customers and provide fast, accurate and friendly information and support to our customers.
- Demonstrate the company mission statement of Setting the Standard. Help our customers solve their problems and improve their profitability by being their advocate. This includes the following:
- Be a change agent.
- Identify and challenge reasoning behind current processes.
- Support alternative solutions for process improvements, and recognize benefits of the change.
- Be a team player.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to accept new assignments.
- Actively participate in, and maintains relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Focus on team goals and takes initiative to achieve them. Promote a positive working relationship with team members.
- Maintain an open-minded attitude.
- Work with team members openly to resolve conflicts.
- Drive continuous improvement.
- Challenge established work procedures and suggest alternatives.
- Interact directly with our customers. Provide fast, accurate and friendly information and support to our customers. This includes: information on our products’ features new products being offered price information sales order status product availability opportunities including promotions, alternative products relationship building by understanding our customers’ needs
- Provide support to our Field Sales personnel, as the critical link inside the company. This includes information on order status, product availability, new product introductions, and customer account issues (including pricing issues.)
- Manage customer accounts. Ensure open sales orders are processed in a timely and correct fashion. This includes reviewing reports and making inquiries. Ensure special customer requirements for conditions of sale are documented and implemented properly.
- Build relationships with internal and external customers and coworkers to ensure smooth and communication and problem resolution.
- Responsible for working with your team to attain a world-class level of Customer Service. Fast and efficient telephone response, order processing and problem resolution, with strong understanding of customers’ needs. This includes learning from each other, sharing workloads, and solving problems together.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong PC and ERP-based skills.
- Strong teamwork and customer-focused orientation.
- A degree beyond high school preferred.
- 2 years of Customer service experience preferred.