CSP Customer Service Representative
We are seeking an individual for the position of CSP Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative provides the best possible customer satisfaction to the organization’s customers by addressing and resolving customer inquiries, problems, processing orders, maintain pricing, and resolve shipping and billing issues, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Answer all forms of customer inbound communication, providing fast and accurate feedback. This includes product features, price information, sales order status, product availability and returns.
- Provide delivery dates to customer, based on knowledge of manufactures production and delivery schedules.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Manage customer accounts. Enter new customer data and data for current customers into computer database. Work with various portals, run and review reports.
- Understand customer needs; investigate and resolve customer problems related to Quality, Manufacturing, Credit and Shipping.
- Create and maintain customer files.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records and documents, etc.
- Work with Regional Sales Managers to keep account activities up to date.
- Make outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to support RSM’s.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years Customer Service experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office and ERP experience preferred.