Business Unit Channel Manager - International
We are seeking a individual for the position of Business Unit Channel Manager. This position plays a key role in our International sales department.
- Creation and management of strategic internal and external partnerships and alliances that enable Vollrath/Stoelting to achieve its strategic objectives
- Develop and nurture relationships with Area Managers
- Act as point of contact for product and marketing management issues between Area Managers and Vollrath/Stoelting.
- Work with Marketing/Product Management to maintain a marketing intelligence reporting capability in order to keep abreast of market, customer, competitor and supplier trends
- Aid in defining new products and the product development process.
- Work with Vollrath/Stoelting channel partners to plan, develop, and execute channel marketing strategies that maximize sales and profitability.
- Align channel communication strategies with brand strategies.
- Actively engage Channel Management on channel marketing budget and measurement of campaign ROI.
- Support Area Managers with planning and execution of Channel events and tradeshows.
- Communicate program results to management.
- Perform inside sales functions for areas of the world not covered by Area Managers.
- Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) preferred, plus 2 to 4 years of marketing/inside sales experience.
- Understanding of computer concepts plus familiarity with automated order scheduling/processing systems.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to organize work and perform duties independently.
- Poised and assertive to make responsible decisions relating to servicing and selling customers.
- Handle pressure situations, adapt to change and react quickly to respond to customer needs.
Company Culture Requirements
- Treat all people with Respect - People matter. Understand your audience and your impact. We are better when people are heard and valued for their unique perspective.
- Take Ownership - People are counting on you. Act with integrity and follow through on commitments.
- Empower Action - We succeed when we work together. Our differences make us stronger and create better outcomes. People and teams are empowered to make decisions and take action.
- Commitment to Stakeholders - We are committed to knowing and exceeding the expectations of our customers, employees, ownership and communities.
- Life Beyond Work - People need balance. Embrace opportunities to pursue your passions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.