- High school degree or G.E.D. and at least three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate internally and externally using both oral and written means.
- A team oriented approach to solving problems in a self directed work environment.
- This position requires frequent walking and standing, regular twisting and bending, and occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Safety glasses and steel-toed shoes required while in the plant.
- Exposure to noise, dirt, dust, oil and extremely sharp objects.
Wages: $20.39 (2nd shift-includes $.30 shift premium) $20.54 (3rd shift-includes $.45shift premium)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.